GriefShare is a special weekly seminar and support group for people grieving the death of someone close. It's a place where you can be with people who understand how you feel and the pain of your loss. At GriefShare, you will learn valuable information that will help you through this difficult time in your life. Our current Fall class for Grief Share begins August 7th, and new members are welcomed. The class meets Wednesday nights from 6:15-7:15 in room 192.
- Living With Grief
- The Journey of Grief
- The Effects of Grief
- When Your Spouse Dies
- Your Family and Grief
- The Uniqueness of Grief - Part 1
- The Uniqueness of Grief - Part 2
- God’s Prescription for Grief
- Stuck in Grief
- Top Twenty Lessons of Grief - Part 1
- Top Twenty Lessons of Grief - Part 2
Email Member Pastor Craig Hartzog for more information about GriefShare.