GriefShare is a special weekly seminar and support group for people grieving the death of someone close. It's a place where you can be with people who understand how you feel and the pain of your loss. At GriefShare, you will learn valuable information that will help you through this difficult time in your life. The Fall 2020 semester begins September 16th. We meet Wednesdays from 6-7:00 pm in room 168.
- Living With Grief
- The Journey of Grief
- The Effects of Grief
- When Your Spouse Dies
- Your Family and Grief
- The Uniqueness of Grief - Part 1
- The Uniqueness of Grief - Part 2
- God’s Prescription for Grief
- Stuck in Grief
- Top Twenty Lessons of Grief - Part 1
- Top Twenty Lessons of Grief - Part 2
Surviving the Holidays 2020
Surviving the Holidays is a two-hour special event that functions just like a typical GriefShare session. It’s designed to:
- Help the bereaved through the difficult holiday season
- Serve your existing GriefShare group members
- Grow your current ministry
- Be a major outreach into your community
Everyone is welcome! Please sign up HERE.
Email Member Pastor Craig Hartzog for more information about GriefShare.